DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
1. General provisions
The Azopan Photoarchive (hereafter referred to as Data Controller) carries out media content services and pays great attention to the protection of the personal data of visitors to your website, and it is of paramount importance to ensure that visitors have the right to self-determination. The Data Controller hereby publishes its privacy policies and practices, which it recognizes as binding upon itself. If you provide personal information via e-mail addresses through our website, you agree to be registered and managed in accordance with applicable legal requirements. When drafting the provisions of the Prospectus, the Data Controller has, in particular, taken into account the provisions of Personal Data Protection Act 2001/677 and the provisions of the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR). The Data Controller undertakes to publish, record, and publish clear, noticeable and unambiguous communication prior to the recording, recording, and management of any user data, informing him of the manner and purpose of the data collection. If you have any further questions or personal information about us, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
The terms used in this brochure are the following:
- data management: any set of operations or operations performed on personal data or data files in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collection, recording, systematization, distribution, storage, transformation or alteration, query, insight, use, communication, forwarding, distribution or otherwise by making it available for coordination or interconnection, restriction, deletion or destruction
- data controller: natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, either alone or in conjunction with others; if the purposes and means of data processing are defined by EU or Member State law, the specific aspects of the appointment of the controller or of the controller may be determined by Union or national law.
- personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("affected"); can be identified by a natural person who, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as name, number, positioning data, online identifier or one or more factors relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person identifiable - data processor: natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller
- third party: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which is not the same as the data subject, the controller, the data processor or the persons authorized to process personal data under the direct control of the controller or processor; .
2. Data Manager
Azopan Photoarchive, Târgu Mureş, Oituzului street 15, phone: + 36-20-2383820, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The range of data processed
3.1. Through our services, some of your computer's parameters and its IP address may be so called. logfile. The Recorded IP Addresses are stored by the Data Manager anonymously, ie encrypted, temporarily, and not bound to any other data that would identify the user personally. The Data Controller, if he interprets the files of the log, will do so solely by statistical method, solely for the purpose of visiting metrics.
3.3. Registration for some services may be required. During the registration, the provision of some data is voluntary and will be used only for this purpose. If someone refuses to provide your personal information, it means that you will no longer use these services. Subscribing to our newsletter is done on a voluntary basis, only the mailing address is required. The purpose of data management is to send only one monthly newsletter to the User. If you no longer wish to use it, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at email@example.com at any time.
4. Purpose of Data Controller Data Management
- online content delivery;
- communicating with the User to inform the User and to perform certain services (eg newsletter);
- managing and managing user requests;
- organizing and conducting prize games in individual cases, announcing winners and providing them with prizes;
The Data Controller shall not use the provided data unlike the purpose of the original data collection, unless it informs the User about it and obtains a clear consent to it or gives him the opportunity to prohibit the use. Personal data will be deleted by the Data User upon termination of their use or upon your request. Data deletion means making the data unrecognizable so that restoring them is no longer possible. The Data Controller shall not under any circumstances, under any circumstances, disclose to the third party any personal data processed (such as IP addresses, e-mail addresses, or other information provided during the registration) without the written consent of the data subject. . There are some external service providers that the Data Controller does not have a contractual relationship with or do not co-operate with the given data management, but they can still access the website and collect data about the Users, which may be suitable for their identification. Such external providers may include, but are not limited to, Facebook Ireland LTD., Google LLC, Instagram LLC. These third-party providers handle personal information collected on a case-by-case basis in accordance with their own privacy policies.
5. How long do we store the data?
Personal data provided by the User will be deleted after the listed goals have been met. The Data Provider undertakes to ensure the security of the data, to adopt the technical and logistical rules and principles of action to ensure that the data recorded, stored or managed are protected or prevent their unauthorized use and unauthorized alteration. It also undertakes to process the data only fairly and lawfully and to store the data only for the specified and legitimate purposes and not to use it otherwise.
6. User rights
Users are reminded that, in accordance with the provisions of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016, the following rights may be exercised:
- request information about managed personal data: the User may request at any time that the Data Controller inform you that he / she manages the User's personal data and, if so, give him / her access to the Personal Data he / she manages
- User may request rectification or modification of managed data
- The User may request the deletion of the managed data: The cancellation may be refused if the data processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, if the authorization of personal data is authorized by law and for the submission, validation or protection of legal claims. The Data Controller shall always inform the User of the refusal of the cancellation request, indicating the reason for the refusal to cancel.
- may request the limitation of personal data: The User is entitled to restrict the processing of his Personal Data by the Data Controller if the User disputes the accuracy of the personal data managed. The limitation applies to the length of time that allows Data Controllers to verify the accuracy of the personal data they manage. The restriction may be requested even if the User considers the data management to be unlawful, but the User is opposed to the deletion of the managed personal data. The restriction may be requested even if the purpose of the data management has been achieved, but the User requests their handling by the Data Controller for the submission, validation or protection of legal claims.
- protest against the handling of your personal data: The User may object to the processing of his or her personal data if the processing of personal data is solely necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Data Controller or to enforce the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or a third party; if the purpose of Data Management is direct marketing, or if Data Management is performed for the purpose of performing a public interest task. The Data Controller examines the legality of the User's objection and, if it establishes the merits of the protest, terminates the Data Management and locks the managed personal data, and notifies the persons to whom the personal data affected by the protest has been forwarded of the protest and the actions taken on its basis. The User may send such requests in writing to the Data Manager's firstname.lastname@example.org email address. The Data Controller considers the request sent by e-mail to be authentic if it is sent from the registered e-mail address of the User.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small file that comes to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies have many functions. Among other things, they collect information, note the custom settings of the visitor, and generally facilitate the use of the website for users.
What Cookies are used?
It is imperative, session cookies These cookies are necessary for users to browse our website, use its function, eg. including commenting on the actions you have taken on the pages you visit during a visit. The validity of these cookies is limited to your current visit, at the end of the session, or when you close the browser, this type of cookies will be automatically deleted from your computer. Remember, without using these cookies, we cannot guarantee the use of our website.
Cookies that deliver performance
How do you check and disable cookies?